SM64 Show-off Thread « 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

(14-02-2016, 02:26 PM)RosalinaDaHacker64 Wrote: A stage Ported from Super Mario 3D Land. Smile
*image*

That level is from the Start Screen of Mario 3d Land
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2016, 06:19 PM by Nutta.)
Chirpy Shine Bright Like A Diamond  Cool  My Favorite Random Words are Stardust and penguins. 17 is my lucky number.

Here is a update on my hack Super Mario Dimension, Couple months ago I had to replace my computer(it crashed and lost all the files) Angry . Two Levels from the original hack are currently in process of being remade(Kile Pond and LemonBalm Harbor) Wink
It sucks having to redo the hack

Sneak Peak at Starlight Beach (It takes place at night)

A closeup of the half modeled Jungle Trees

(Toads Tools shows this on Starlight Beach and I kinda figured out why. I had to make more triangle polygons for parts of the level

(This post was last modified: 16-07-2016, 07:08 PM by GunnyDawg.)
Chirpy Shine Bright Like A Diamond  Cool  My Favorite Random Words are Stardust and penguins. 17 is my lucky number.

In case everyone didn't see my posts on SMWCentral, I've revived the ROM Hack "Super Mario: Sacred Castle" and decided to replace Mario's head with the one from SM3DLand; Here is what it looks like:

[Image: EG7J48G.png]

Also, I decided to Import Luigi's head from SM3DLand as well into the regular SM64 just for the heck of it, (maybe I'll use it in a future hack)
Here's Luigi's Head:

[Image: XGKXrTW.jpg]

(When and IF I release these, I'll increase the poly-count on Mario's ears; but it will stay that way in the final version of Sacred Castle)

Congrats to any geniuses that figured out I remove their mouths, (I did it on purpose cus they looked derpy, ever seen their SM64DS heads?)
Signed---A quite strange fellow

Looks really bad on SM64's mario body(like ever other head replacement import i've seen), you might want to replace the body too.
(This post was last modified: 20-07-2016, 11:23 AM by Nutta.)
Gone for a while.

Wow, that looks really awesome. Except the Luigi Head since the body is way too fat for him.

(20-07-2016, 11:23 AM)Mr. GreenThunder Wrote: Looks really bad on SM64's mario body(like ever other head replacement import i've seen), you might want to replace the body too.

I can't really replace the model of the body with a high amount of polygons like you can the head; if I were to majorly reduce the polygons of the body of the 3D Land models themselves, they'd look like Smash 64 models.

(What ever happened to CPUHacka making a Hi-Poly body model?)
(This post was last modified: 20-07-2016, 06:08 PM by Blakeoramo.)

Well then don't replace the head? because it looks awkward on SM64's mario's body, I don't know why people do that + It probably doesn't blink. It's still a good import compared to what I've seen, just that it doesn't fit in.
Gone for a while.

I'll see what I can do... (I'll probably just re-map the pointers, so I can increase the polycount for both the head and body)

(21-07-2016, 02:36 AM)Blakeoramo Wrote: I'll see what I can do... (I'll probably just re-map the pointers, so I can increase the polycount for both the head and body)

Model download?
Lorem Ipsum.

I'm sad I can't come up with codes or hacks as awesome as yours... I downloaded Sketchup a few weeks ago and here's the first level I'm making:

[Image: 8qAVe7x.png]
"Even if you build speed for 12 hours,  you can't escape the pain"

SM64 Show-off Thread « 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 »