n64split v0.4a: ROM splitter and build system « 1 2 3 4
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

(17-10-2016, 01:55 AM)Essem Wrote: I really need a split of the Shindou Edition because I have to rip some sounds from it. Can you please add a config for it?

If you have any hacking notes for SM64 Shindou Edition, I can certainly put together a config for it. Are the sounds in the Shindou Edition any different than the US version?

Also, did you you try Subdrag's Sound Tool as ergazoobi suggested to you?
According to that page, it supports export/import in all versions of SM64:
Super Mario 64 (E) (M3) [!]
Super Mario 64 (J) [!]
Super Mario 64 (U) [!]
Super Mario 64 - Shindou Edition (J) [!]

(17-10-2016, 02:07 AM)queueRAM Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 01:55 AM)Essem Wrote: I really need a split of the Shindou Edition because I have to rip some sounds from it. Can you please add a config for it?

If you have any hacking notes for SM64 Shindou Edition, I can certainly put together a config for it. Are the sounds in the Shindou Edition any different than the US version?

Also, did you you try Subdrag's Sound Tool as ergazoobi suggested to you?
According to that page, it supports export/import in all versions of SM64:
Super Mario 64 (E) (M3) [!]
Super Mario 64 (J) [!]
Super Mario 64 (U) [!]
Super Mario 64 - Shindou Edition (J) [!]

Never mind, I figured it out using that program; I'm an idiot for not seeing the save button XD However, just for the sake of providing better tools to work with: Yes, it does have different sounds. The first and second jump sounds are different in pitches (don't know if this counts or not), and "So long, eh-Bowser!" was replaced with Mario saying "Buh-bye!"

how do extract blast corps carrier its any models n64split not extraction problem

(13-11-2016, 08:34 PM)gcr27 Wrote: how do extract blast corps carrier its any models n64split not extraction problem

You need a blast corps config for splitting it
[Image: MReMt7K.jpg]

(13-11-2016, 10:36 PM)Cyborg Wrote:
(13-11-2016, 08:34 PM)gcr27 Wrote: how do extract blast corps carrier its any models n64split not extraction problem

You need a blast corps config for splitting it

ok im brazilian player

n64split v0.4a: ROM splitter and build system « 1 2 3 4