Paper Mario Show-off Thread « 1 2 3 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

(05-07-2016, 01:50 AM)junninx Wrote: Hello! I'm working on a Brazilian Portuguese translation,
and Mario Mache is what make it possible!!! Really thank you Skeletons!

But I need help!! Can someone help me too??
My problem is I'm not a hacker Undecided and don't know anything(yet) about the textures or even
edit the character table, so I can put ã õ Ã Õ in the rom.

Some wonderful soul can help me? Show me the way!!!

[Image: goompai.png]

Ok. My tool ( that may come out in around a week) will have an add character option. Ill make developement last an less as I can Smile
Gone for good.

Here is a little thing I did tonight (not finished yet, I'm probably going to change his idle animation to have his cape flowing a bit). The plan is to swap him out with Goombario once Clover's tool, Star Rod, is complete and use him as one of the partners for a future hack idea that I have. Added Goombario's sprites below to use as a comparison.

He is a kid Toad with a yellow cape!
[Image: Umrot5r.png]

[Image: i0Uvm2s.png]

I'm terrible with coming up with names, anyone here have any ideas? My brain can't get more creative than Super Toad  Tongue .
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2016, 10:38 PM by Drewworks.)
[Image: FJdRvVq.png]
Click the image to go to the PM:Hacking Archive
ᴼᴴ ᴴᴵ ᵁᴾ ᵀᴴᴱᴿᴱ\(ಠ_ಠ)

The wonder shroom?

Caper Toad
#PowerAbuseEveryday#

I really like The Wonder Shroom and Caper Toad. I'll have to decide later on down the road.

I did a little more polishing today, but I'm still not happy with the idle animation. They all still need a little more tlc.
Here's some gifs to be able to see him in action:
Spoiler :
Attack
[Image: giphy.gif]

Idle

Walking

Talking

Excited

Hurt

Burnt

Focus

Reading a note
[Image: Tn301b6.png]

Looking
[Image: uKSBrpZ.png]
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2016, 05:35 AM by Drewworks.)
ᴼᴴ ᴴᴵ ᵁᴾ ᵀᴴᴱᴿᴱ\(ಠ_ಠ)

Today I moved the Paper Mario Hacking Archive to http://papermariohackingarchive.com/

The old location now directs you to the new one with a cool little image I put together with some of Nelde's New Paper Mario work. I thought it was cool enough to show you guys the old one and to let you all know that the archive now has an actual domain name. The reason I've moved the archive is due to Google Drive's free website hosting service being shut down later this year.

Check out the old archive here. (Link is now dead Oct. 5, service has been terminated on Google's end)

Not really hacking related, but it is Paper Mario related.

Edit: Let me clarify, Google Drive is only shutting off their free website hosting service, not file hosting, so if you use Drive to store files for yourself and others to download, then you have nothing to worry about.
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2016, 10:32 PM by Drewworks.)
ᴼᴴ ᴴᴵ ᵁᴾ ᵀᴴᴱᴿᴱ\(ಠ_ಠ)

(05-07-2016, 02:18 PM)RobiNERD Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 01:50 AM)junninx Wrote: Hello! I'm working on a Brazilian Portuguese translation,
and Mario Mache is what make it possible!!! Really thank you Skeletons!

But I need help!! Can someone help me too??
My problem is I'm not a hacker Undecided and don't know anything(yet) about the textures or even
edit the character table, so I can put ã õ Ã Õ in the rom.

Some wonderful soul can help me? Show me the way!!!

[Image: goompai.png]

Ok. My tool ( that may come out in around a week) will have an add character option. Ill make developement last an less as I can Smile

Can you please release that tool? It looks amazing! Thank you! Big Grin

I lost the vb file. I may get vb community and start from scratch tough
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2016, 11:13 PM by shygoo. Edit Reason: remove quote pyramid again )
Gone for good.

That is the saddest story I have ever heard... I feel awful for you.. Cry
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2016, 11:13 PM by shygoo. Edit Reason: remove satanic quote pyramid )

The worst thing is not even community will work as it says my license is expired [Image: sad.png]
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2016, 11:12 PM by shygoo. Edit Reason: remove giant quote pyramid )
Gone for good.

Paper Mario Show-off Thread « 1 2 3 »