Super Mario Star World - Development Thread « 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

(17-04-2015, 05:40 PM)Mr. GreenThunder Wrote: I refuse to believe this is being rendered on a DS, if not then this is way too wonderful. Loving the greyscale effect, looks more realistic compared to the N64 with the addition of fog to spice it up. Keep up the good work.
I was also wondering- were those trees/plants modelled from scratch or ripped from a game?

The tree on the left was ripped from Mario galaxy, the rest of these props are mine.

(17-04-2015, 07:35 PM)Stomatol Wrote: That does look great, really, but I feel like it should be a bit darker.

I'm aiming for more of a ghostly/faded look, hence the white fog.
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015, 04:54 AM by Skeletons.)

If you had to give an estimate, about when do you think this would be finished / released?
"I sexually identify as a sexual attack bowl of frosted flakes." - MWeegee 2016

#stopwidescreenoppression

I like how there is a death tree and a living tree at the same place, it makes sense I guess

This is really cool, as before you said it would take way to much time to implent this. Looks nice!

Like the idea of switching to the original control scheme. I never really found anything wrong with it.

I can't wait to play it. At least I'll be able to play it on real NDS. Big Grin
DSHack.org
Spoiler :
[Image: loadcard.php?id=1996]

this hack remind me the transition of Zelda64 in 3D but star road > Star road DS looks better than i expected a the start,
i feel like it's better than OOT 3D.

good work Skelux,I hope you are proud of your work.

Version 0.3 of the controls test is up, you can play using a joystick now.
Downloads are in the video description.

I really spooked at the ending, overall it plays pretty smooth, I can't imagine the amount of time it took you to program it.
Gone for a while.

sort of wish you'd release only the files need for the actual controls. (it should be noted I have dial up.)
I can understand why you wouldn't, though.

Super Mario Star World - Development Thread « 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 »