Super Mario Remedy
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

A hack I'm working on in my free time.
(The name has literally nothing to do with the actual hack, I just like the way it sounds)

--Story (Not Final)--
After saving the princess again, Mario goes to sleep only to wake up the next day to a giant city and a missing princess.

--Level Progress--

1.) Mecha Paradise- 100% (done but needs to be redone) (it sucks) (remake is 4% done)

2.) Hazardous Lake Crater- 90% (just need to import the other areas)

3.) Sunrise Station - 8%

Previews are on my youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzDRKUEmvb_A9hG2RdGqaTQ
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2017, 09:18 PM by Rivixnous.)

Attached Files    

2/cancer and 3.7 on a scale of brodute.

I love how you spend time on making sure the textures are mapped correctly, visually the levels don't look boring and platformingwise they look like a lot of fun.

But the levels do still look a bit empty at some places, not very much but its still there (your latest level looks the best in that regard though, so I guess you are improving on that). Also you should try to de-brodute your level by avoiding straight vertical walls and weird unfitting squarish geometry.

By all that it looks very promising.

I probably have been unintentionally basing my levels on star revenge, so I'll try to do more new things with my level design. Thanks for the feedback

Basing off star revenge is not a good thing
#PowerAbuseEveryday#

(21-03-2017, 02:42 AM)Nutta Wrote: Basing off star revenge is not a good thing

I based my modelling style off of SR4.5, but I guess I do spend more time on smoothing out the models instead of doing what Brodute does, drawing whatever, smoothing it out 100% and then calling it a day.
If you like well-modeled and fun to play content, check out my current Super Mario 64 hack, Superstar Plumber!
It's Greeny approved!

Super Mario Remedy