Whilst we attempt to edit or remove any messages containing inappropriate, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, slanderous, or threatening material that could be considered invasive of a persons privacy, or which otherwise violate any kind of law, it is impossible for us to review every message posted on this discussion system. For this reason you acknowledge that all messages posted on this discussion system express the views and opinions of the original message author and not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Therefore we take no responsibility and cannot be held liable for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy and completeness of every message.
By registering on this discussion system you agree that you will not post any material which is knowingly false, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, sexually orientated, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy, or any other material which may violate any applicable laws.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in the termination of your account, account suspension, or permanent ban of access to these forums. Your IP Address is recorded with each post you make on this discussion system and is retrievable by the forum staff if need-be. You agree that we have the ability and right to remove, edit, or lock any account or message at any time should it be seen fit. You also agree that any information you enter on this discussion system is stored in a database, and that "cookies" are stored on your computer to save your login information.
Any information you provide on these forums will not be disclosed to any third party without your complete consent, although the staff cannot be held liable for any hacking attempt in which your data is compromised.
It should also be noted that accounts deemed inactive by the following criteria will be deleted from our systems:
• User has not posted in any forum
• User has not referred any other users to this board
• User has less than three private messages in their inbox
• User has spent less than 12 hours in total online
• User has not been online in over two weeks
Use of our services to infringe upon another party's intellectual property rights is prohibited. Any account found to be in repeated violation of this prohibition will be suspended or terminated, or access to the material will be disabled. By registering on these forums, you will gain access to a selection of user-submitted files on the 'Downloads' page. Our staff are, however, unable to constantly monitor all user-submitted content. You therefor agree that if - upon registering and gaining access to said files - you believe that your intellectual property rights are being infringed upon, you are advised to email firstname.lastname@example.org. For copyright infringement claims, Origami64 follows the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") notice and takedown procedures.
Below is a list of information required to submit a sufficient copyright infringement claim:
• Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
• Identify each web page that allegedly contains infringing material. This requires you to provide the URL of for each allegedly infringing item.
• Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you.
• Include the following statement: I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• Include the following statement: I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Sign the paper.
• Email the document to email@example.com, preferably in .pdf format.
We may respond to these notices by removing or disabling access to the material claimed to infringe, terminate users of our services, or respond with a follow-up if we believe insufficient information has been provided. If a user provides a proper counter-notice claiming that the material does not infringe copyrights, the service provider must then promptly notify the claiming party of the individual's objection. If it is determined that the copyright holder misrepresented its claim regarding the infringing material, the copyright holder then becomes liable to the OSP for any damages that resulted from the improper removal of the material.
By continuing with the sign up process you agree to the above rules and any others specifically described in each forum.